In 2001 a 45 year old woman named Katherine Mary Knight became the first female in Australia to ever be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. On February 29th, 2000, Katherine murdered her lover, John Price, by stabbing him at least 37 times. It was what she did with Price’s corpse though that makes this story particularly gruesome. Once he was dead, she expertly skinned his body in such a way that she created an almost complete one-piece pelt of his skin. She then severed the skinless corpse’s head, and sliced and cooked several steaks from the remains with the intent of feeding John Price’s flesh to his own children. Katherine Knight is also, by all accounts, very good in bed.
- Blood Stain by Peter Lalor
- Judgment Day: The Judgments And Sentences Of 18 Horrific Australian Crimes by Ben Collins ISBDN: 1921778253 / 9781921778254
- Queen Bee: Cannibal killer Katherine Knight’s life in prison where she’s known as ‘The Nanna’
- How an Australian woman butchered her boyfriend and removed the skin from his body
- Skinned, Boiled, and Fed to the Children: The Murder of John Price